Calling all fried chicken aficionados, are you ready for London’s ultimate fried chicken adventure? Brace yourself for two days, of chicken chow down at KERB’s Bucket List – featuring eight traders including: Mother Clucker, Other Side Fried, Bill or Beak, and Only Jerkin’, to name but a few.
Chicken dishes on offer are varied, try: tea-brined, twice buttermilk soaked Cajun strips, cocoa chilli & maple chicken strips, ginger beer battered jerk chicken boulders, ‘chilli heat-wave’ tortilla encrusted tenders, Szechuan chicken pieces with fermented green chilli hot sauce.
Pair your chicken with an extensive choice of sides: melted cheese fries, hot waffles, pickled slaw, street corn with fermented pineapple hot sauce + Bill or Beak’s off-bucket-list soy-brined fried chicken Rancher burger with cheese sauce, jerk cauli-wings, fried cassava sticks with spicy coriander and feta.
Wet your whistle care of KERB’s own Bucket List Bar, serving your favourite KERB cocktails. Beavertown will be bringing their craft beer bar pop-up, and Bacardi will curate a special mojito selection to compliment the crunch-down.
Burn excess calories by participating in Robo-chicken racing, or shake your tail feather to live Mariachi music and KERB’s resident house-party DJ’s carrying the party on until late.
KERB’s Bucket List* 5th and 6th May, at West Handyside Canopy, Kings Cross. Early bird (pardon the pun) tickets from £20 please visit: kerbfood.com for further information.
* BUCKET LIST RULES
- Every ticket holder is entitled to eight portions of chicken plus a complimentary alcoholic drink included in the price. Early Birds start at £20, available HERE.
- Every ticket holder receives a portion of fried chicken from each Bucket List trader to load up their bucket, plus a complimentary drink of choice.
- Every ticket holder votes for their favourite at the Bucket List Wall of Fame.
- Extra sides, extra chicken creations and extra sauces can be bought throughout the event.
- Kids under 12 can enter for free during the Saturday lunch session, but does not include food.