For a chance to win a copy of Kevin Uphill’s business leadership must read: Navigating the Rivers of Cash, simply go back to the extracted chapter and answer the following question:
What does Kevin cite as the cause of habits?
Email your answer to: email@example.com
Competition closes Tuesday 9th June at 11:59 pm
Terms & Conditions:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents.
2. The promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by emailing the answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
3. The promotion will start at 12pm Tuesday 26th May 2015 and the closing time/date is 11.59pm Tuesday 9th June 2015.
4. The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by Mi Business Mag via email the week after the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of Mi Business Mag’s email will make any claim invalid and Mi Business Mag will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
5. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. Mi Business Mag reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
6. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Mi Business Mag to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on Mi Business Mag’s website/social media.
7. The decision of Mi Business Mag on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. Mi Business Mag reserves the right within reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on Mi Business Mag’s website or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Mi Business Mag’s reasonable control.
8. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 9 below), Mi Business Mag hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this promotion and/or the prize.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Mi Business Mag’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
11. Mi Business Mag reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Mi Business Mag corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the promotion.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding this promotion, the decision of Mi Business Mag shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. Mi Business Mag reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct Mi Business Mag reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Mi Business Mag reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this promotion.
14. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.