Nominations are now open for the NatWest everywoman Awards an annual celebration of Britain’s female entrepreneurs. Now in its 13th year the NatWest everywoman Awards is divided into different categories:
- The Artemis Award – presented to an inspirational woman whose business has traded between 18 months and up to three years
- The Demeter Award – presented to an inspirational woman whose business has traded for between three and six years
- The Athena Award – presented to an inspirational woman whose business has traded between seven and 11 years
- The Hera Award – presented to an inspirational woman whose business has traded for 12 years or more
- The Iris Award, supported by IBM – presented to an inspirational woman whose business growth and success has been greatly improved through successful implementation and use of technology
This year sees the introduction of the Aphrodite Award, supported by the Daily Mail, this award will be presented to an inspirational ‘Mumpreneur,’ who founded her business whilst raising a child or children aged 12 or younger.
Founded in 1999, everywoman is a global membership organisation that champions the advancement of women. Members vary from companies developing female leaders to women looking to progress either in organisations or their own businesses. NatWest and everywoman have enjoyed a long partnership working together to support women in business offering business solutions, resources, inspiration and networking opportunities for the growing legion of Britain’s female entrepreneurs.
The NatWest everywoman Awards was launched in 2003 and recognises the achievements of women in business; especially those that have overcome obstacles to gain success. Previous winners include Jo Malone MBE, Hilary Devey CBE, Kelly Hoppen MBE and Dame Karren Brady. Last year’s NatWest everywoman Award winner, Karen Betts, said:
“Winning the NatWest everywoman Award has been an amazing experience, opening doors to new opportunities. There is no doubt Nouveau Beauty Group has benefited from the awareness generated and it is fantastic to be recognised personally for the hard work that has enabled the business to flourish.”
The NatWest everywoman Awards are free to enter and individuals can be nominated or can enter themselves at www.everywoman.com/ewawards.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony held on 2nd December 2015 at The Dorchester, London and will be attended by hundreds of the UK’s leading businesswomen, politicians, media and VIPS. For further information and for table bookings, please contact everywoman directly on 020 7981 2574.